Saturday, October 18, 2008

My Morning Habit



Every morning, lean thine arms awhile

Upon the window-sill of Heaven

And gaze upon the Lord...

Then, with that vision in thy heart,

Turn strong to meet the day.



I have made this a kind of morning habit and can assure you of the amazing value of this technique for starting off a day- "lean upon the window-sill of heaven," leave off looking so hard at your difficulties, and instead, "gaze upon the Lord." In so doing you will have strength and peace and power. This practice has powerful revitalizing potential.

It's a daily mental "shampoo." Resentments, of course, and fears and hatreds; also, the negative and selfish thoughts that impede the flow of power through your personality are flushed out. It re-establishes the perspective that leads to successful action.

God is in control- but only if I let him be...

.

5 comments:

Fish has Legs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fish has Legs said...

Yeh, its me. I changed, removed, changed, removed my blog so many times.

The weather is perfect today. I went to swim practice and it was actually cool for the first time in months. I think tomorrow will be much colder...I cant wait then running will be so much more enjoyable!

I like your blog entries...they so good.

Travis use to have some really good stuff too. I dont know where he went...

Anyways, enjoy your days ahead...it will be easier to get out the door!!!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Awesome Blog! God is good all the time! Love Ericka

Anonymous said...

Cricket,
I hope you didnt take my comment wrong in your last blog. I was not trying to be rude. I respect your opinion and admire your honesty. With much love Heather

BreeWee said...

God is in control but only if I let Him... I LOVE that! That is going to me my theme for 2009!

Missed you guys a lot in Panama City... but you were all in my heart all 140.2 miles!

Love you guys!

Hayden

Hayden
Fun at the beach

St. Anthony's

St. Anthony's
Brooke, Aubrey & Cricket

I'm Tryin!

I'm Tryin!
You've Come Along Way Baby.

St Anthony's

St Anthony's
Go Paulser!