Thursday, April 30, 2009

I Forgot How Much Fun Little Ones Are...

So my niece Bree is off to another race, this time in St. Croix. She is an awesome athlete and mom...she was however NOT a very good babysitter... Back in the days of her teens she babysat for me once! (Notice once...) I arrived home to find my bathroom door shut with towels all piled up in front of it. (so as to keep out the smell...) My son Hayden was learning to use the "kid's potty" at that time and Bree would have nothing to do with it! I won't elaborate, but I will let you know that my walls were never white again...just a nice shade of beige! It's kindof been the on-going joke between Bree and I over the years... So today I had the honors of keeping an eye on her little boy Kainoa. I documented my beautiful 2 hours with this wonderful little boy and asked him to tell his mommy all about it. (I don't believe in paybacks!!!! :) :) :)



Hey Mom Look at me I got a haircut!







Aunt Cricket cutting my hair... I did pretty good...it's mostly even...





I kept moving around and around- but she could handle it!

Aunt Cricket said I was a "big boy" and did a great job...




She fed me pretty good- and I ate everything!




I even was her "big helper" and walked Phoebe all by myself! We took a long walk

out to the celery fields and I handled Phoebe all by myself!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! His hair cut looks awesome, he came home and took a nap, he enjoyed his time with Aunt Cricket!! Talk to you later, Have a great day, Love Ericka (Love the pictures)

Anonymous said...

Mom told me to take a look at the hair cut for little man and I have to say it looks adorable on him... what a little squirt he can be huh!

Love all of you guys and can not wait to see you in Nov..
Brooke

Bruce Stewart (施樸樂) said...

Great picture of Kainoa taking the dog for a walk. Hope there were no cats in sight! When our boys were small, we tried to barricade grandma's dog by placing a chair between his bed and the only exit to the kitchen. Much to our surprise, the job jumped right over the back of the chair with ease. It was a retired greyhound after all.

BreeWee said...

OH MY GOSH! Thank you for this post, it made me so happy this morning! LOVE the little hair cut... thanks for no pay backs! ha ha

Miss you all so much and wish you all were here! HUGS to each of you and of course to my Kainoa!
Bree

Hayden

Hayden
Fun at the beach

St. Anthony's

St. Anthony's
Brooke, Aubrey & Cricket

I'm Tryin!

I'm Tryin!
You've Come Along Way Baby.

St Anthony's

St Anthony's
Go Paulser!