Monday, May 25, 2009

May 25th 1992- A Blessing Came Into My Life!

Happy 17th Birthday to my beautiful daughter Aubrey. Wow! Time has flown! I can't believe I have one more year before you're off to college. You have been a wonderful gift... I cherish your life. You are creative, caring and full of adventure. You are growing into your own beautiful person, with your own special blend of unique qualities; a magnificent combination of feelings, hopes, thoughts and dreams.
My wish for you this year is for you to Keep trusting and loving God. Keep dreaming all your dreams and don't let anyone come between you and them. Always believe in yourself, Uncover Hidden Talents, Go on Adventures, Have Fun and Be Happy, Treasure Tiny Miracles, Embrace Life and Reach for the Stars!
and always know...I want to do everything I possibly can for you because that's what love does when it is strong and grateful and giving. I want you to know what a gift it is to be your parent...
I Love You!
Have an awesome 17th year-
Aubrey hangin out in the bay-fishin!-


My little baseball player... the only girl on the team!



Basketball... many wonderful years watching you play! (You could dribble in the crib!)





My little princess!



Stylin Profylin!





What a sense of humor- the photographer put this umbrella on you and your eyes said it all.
(1 month old)







Skater Girl! :







Reagan & Aubrey... (always lovin your family!)




All about havin fun!






Always up for an adventure!






Beautiful!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My God... what a walk down memory lane. You are truly a precious miracle in our lives. What a wonderful child you have been. I love having you in my life..

Love your Daddy-O

Anonymous said...

What a gift God blessed to us with Aubrey! He knew we would only have one Neice and he blessed us with a true blessing...We love you Aubs and God thank-you soooo much...She's so beautiful...Love Auntie Ericka and Uncle Rodger

BreeWee said...

She radiates, that girl is unreal...

Hayden

Hayden
Fun at the beach

St. Anthony's

St. Anthony's
Brooke, Aubrey & Cricket

I'm Tryin!

I'm Tryin!
You've Come Along Way Baby.

St Anthony's

St Anthony's
Go Paulser!