Friday, February 6, 2009

Wii Fit/ Nursing Home/ LaCross





What do these things have in common? They are all part of the Richau Family at this time.



We bought the Wii Fit on Wednesday- and I'm addicted. It is so much fun. I've worked out so much on it that my calves and "behind" are in pain. Who would have thought? It's so hilarious to do for those of you that don't have it... for example: if your doing a "step class" all the characters you created take it with you. So here I am alone in my living room watching my mom's character or her "Mii" just jammin along. I was on a run near the Golden Gate Bridge yesterday and Paul's character ran by me and fell...it's so funny. I find myself cracking up during the entire exercise. I'm NOT a video game person- but this is really fun and you get a workout.



Nursing Home? Well like her "bestest cousin" Brookie - (a phrase from when she was little) Aubrey has started working at Heron East Nursing Home. She's a server in the dining room...Big Stuff for my 16 year old. So far so good...Thanks to Grandma Judy she was able to get in. It's amazing that she is already old enough to be working. People always told me "it" goes fast- but I had no idea this fast. Seems like yesterday she was just learning to ride a bike.



LaCross- well Hayden is now playing LaCross and loving it. We're gone everynight of the week now but he's having a blast. He looks so cute in his helmet and shoulder pads! My "teenager" now has stinky practice gear! He's become his father's son...
Our lives are never boring that's for sure. I Love It!- God Bless...





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

okay now i understand why I never hear from you.
1. Your a wii fit junkie( I am too) shh dont tell.
2.the kids are involved
I miss chatting with you and would love to see Hayden play lacross. Please call heather

Anonymous said...

Love ya, never a dull moment at the Richau's....Today's bright moments are tomorrow's fond memories....Love Ericka and Rodger

Anonymous said...

Hey Bro Love You

Anonymous said...

Alright Bro so where's the paint? Are you going to display your Crick or what?

Hayden

Hayden
Fun at the beach

St. Anthony's

St. Anthony's
Brooke, Aubrey & Cricket

I'm Tryin!

I'm Tryin!
You've Come Along Way Baby.

St Anthony's

St Anthony's
Go Paulser!