Tuesday, July 8, 2008

I Guess I'll Play Tag Too...

10 yrs ago I was...
Living here in Sarasota, had finished Cosmetology school. I was 28 years old, loving life with my 2 1/2 yr. old son and 6 yr. old daughter. Paul and I had been married for 10 yrs. and that seemed long! Fun family times, teaching Aubrey to snorkel, and Hayden would ride along in his blow-up boat. ( A few months later we would move to Chicago!)

5 Yrs ago I was...
I was back in Sarasota- living where I'm living still working on our business with Paul. Seems like we were having sleepovers every weekend with Aubrey's friends- (so I just looked at photos to remember...wow I was a lot heavier...) We went and visited Brookie in West Palm 5 yrs ago this summer.

1 Yr ago I was...
In California on vacation. Loving it all- We visited San Fransisco, The Wine Valley and Yosemite National Park! We didn't want to leave Yosemite! We stayed a night in a Yurt! (1st time ever hearing of one!)

5 Things To Do Today...
Laundry
Workout
Vacuum
Call insurance company to deal with an issue.
Do my Bible study (I vowed I would get back to it- been slacking this summer)

5 Snacks I Like...
Oatmeal
Cherries
Blueberries
Dark Chocolate
Salty Chips...(don't even give me one)

If I were a billionaire...
I'd sleep like a baby...
Pay off all my debt and families debt. Travel...Travel...Travel...
After my children were in college Paul & I would become missionaries- where ever the Lord needed us! Adopt a child that needed me.

6 People I want to have lunch with tomorrow...
1.) I'd love to meet my dad for lunch and talk the way an adult child talks to there parent. (My dad passed away when I was 15) I even want to drive and pick him up!
2.) Pastor Bill
3.) My sisters- Ericka, Shawn, me and my 1/2 sister Erin that we haven't seen in 20 years!
4.) My mom- I love having lunch with her.
5.) My old childhood friends- Sandy and Christy
6.) My Paulser-

5 Places I Lived...
Charlotte, MI
San Diego, CA
Clarion , PA
Chicago (Villa Park), IL
Sarasota, FL

5 Jobs I've Had...
Pizza Hut Delivery (20 yrs. ago)
Rental Dept. at Ski Resort (stinky!)
Waitress at Outback
Restaurant Mgr. (Nick's on The Water Italian Rest.)
Office Mgr. for an ATM Co.







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sisters believe in your dreams as much as you do, A sister is one who knows you as you really are, understands where you've been, accepts who you've become, and still gently invites you to grow. You get better each year and I love my little sis, you always make me proud, See you for dinner tonight, Love Ericka

Fish has Legs said...

You want some salty organic chips? I send you some...my treat!

Anonymous said...

Great post!

Thanks for sharing.

BreeWee said...

I totally miss you guys! You have to get that book Cricket! You will love it.

I am a freak for salty chips too, don't even give me one or it will be all over! And yeah, you LOOK HOT!

Man, you were 28 with 2.5 Hayden, I am 28 with 2 year old Kainoa, I am following your foot prints for sure!

Fish has Legs said...

Cricket,

Did you get that book, Waking the Dead, its soooooooo good. You have to read it. Its that good. YOu can have my copy when Im done (hope you dont mind Bree). Ill send it to you.

LeAnn

Dolphin Boy said...

Thanks Cricket for kinds words! I'm hangin in there!

I too love blueberries! and of course Salt Chips...weak point of mine!!

Hayden

Hayden
Fun at the beach

St. Anthony's

St. Anthony's
Brooke, Aubrey & Cricket

I'm Tryin!

I'm Tryin!
You've Come Along Way Baby.

St Anthony's

St Anthony's
Go Paulser!