Tuesday, July 22, 2008

As Time Goes By...

Paul's 19th Birthday- I can remember baking that cake like it was yesterday!
Paul's 39th Birthday! WOW- 20 years after top picture taken!

We had a great weekend- We celebrated the life of an awesome man and love of my life- Paul! (He turned 39 on Friday) Happy 39th Year Babe- May it be one of your best ever.

Aubrey also returned from her Mission Trip to Jamaica on Saturday! She was Blessed! -and we are Happy To Have Her Back at Home!


"Remember When 30 seemed so old
Now looking back, it's just a stepping stone
To where we are, where we've been
Said we'd do it all again
Remember When."
Alan Jackson








6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cricket-Great pictures! Great Blog!
Have a Great Day! Love Ericka

Eileen Swanson said...

Hi Cricket,
I am good friends with Bree. I love this quote you posted today! Awesome!
E

Bruce Stewart (施樸樂) (ブルース・スチュワート) said...

He does not look any different. You could have got him to pose for both birthdays on the same day.
When I was a college student, I used to think anyone over 40 was ancient, and I guess I did worry about reaching that age myself. The Chinese have a belief that life begins at 70. In that case, we need to try to make sure we are still able to enjoy it then.

BreeWee said...

Ha ha, he looks hilarious! Happy Birthday uncle Paul! Still looking good, and Elvis wants his mic back!

Dolphin Boy said...

Great images of how time flys by but only difference I see in the pictures is the number of candles but what is a number anyways? right?
happy Bday Paul.

Mel said...

Happy Birtday to your hubby and love the quote!!!

Hayden

Hayden
Fun at the beach

St. Anthony's

St. Anthony's
Brooke, Aubrey & Cricket

I'm Tryin!

I'm Tryin!
You've Come Along Way Baby.

St Anthony's

St Anthony's
Go Paulser!