Friday, September 19, 2008

I Miss...

My Dad! Just having him there like when I was young...
Picking fresh raspberries like I did when I was young.
Canoeing in Pennsylvania with my friends ... when I was young.
Running through a corn field and playing hide and go seek...like I did when I was young.

Climbing the "sand dunes" like I did when I was young.
Having a great body- without exercising...like when I was young!
Young innocent love, no "big people stuff" attached...like when Paul & I were young.
Knowing nothing about the economy- (and not caring that I didn't)...like when I was young.





If only I could go back for a day...and take it all in just one more time.

Appreciate it for all it was.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome Blog, how true!!! So blessed you are my sister keep touching lives and making a difference, I love you, Ericka

Anonymous said...

I can relate to this...we celebrated out 11th anniversary this weekend and our 18th year together as a couple...we reflected on old times and memories...BUT I wouldn't trade where I am today either...to have and hold young kids and too know what it is like to have total confidence in your spouse...

God is good!

Have a great week!!

--Travis

Bruce Stewart (施樸樂) (ブルース・スチュワート) said...

Great to have nice memories of the past. However, it seems that there is no time like the present. There does not seem to be that much that I enjoyed doing when younger that I could not do now, even though I may be a little slower. You still have a much longer way to go! Not sure I want to relive the past of constantly having to sit exams, dealing with small kids, having demanding bosses, etc. Life currently is pretty good.

BreeWee said...

Oh boy... the memories, keep em' alive and use them as strength for today!

I miss my dad too...

Hayden

Hayden
Fun at the beach

St. Anthony's

St. Anthony's
Brooke, Aubrey & Cricket

I'm Tryin!

I'm Tryin!
You've Come Along Way Baby.

St Anthony's

St Anthony's
Go Paulser!