Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Biggest Pancake Ever!


So I'm really not a pancake person! I'll make them for the family now and again because they're easy to make, but really I can do with out....UNTIL....THE COUNTRY PANCAKE HOUSE arrived. They are awesome, over 90 different variety's. They are heavenly . Homemade batter that tastes so good you don't even need syrup! My favorite so far are the Oatmeal w/ Banana, Chocolate & Strawberry. I had to post this picture of Hayden with his order because the size is unbelievable. Wish you all could have a taste-

7 comments:

Dolphin Boy said...

OMG-- Count me in!! I love pancakes! Wish we had restaurants in Kona that served these devilish goodies!

Fish has Legs said...

HOLY MOLY!!!

Randy said...

That looks delicious! I'm with Pat, wish we had restaurants like that here. The closest thing we have is a Denny's :(

Brooke Myers said...

Oh my goodness - I would have loved to seen his face the first time that pancake showed up in front of him...

They look nice and light - yummie for sure...

Fish has Legs said...

Cricket,

Do you do any swim meets cause theres one coming up in st. petersburg...I think July 12 and 13

LeAnn

S said...

holy crap! That is a HUGE pancake. I love looking at all the family pictures and reading your thoughts. It makes me feel like I'm still over there hanging out with the family. Has Hayden been doing any more plays?

Brooke Myers said...

Oh my goodness,
this is tough not watching her race or at least being closer to each of you to help calm the nerves. thank goodness you're feeling positive deep down in your bones - because I get so darn nervous...

Love you guys...

Hayden

Hayden
Fun at the beach

St. Anthony's

St. Anthony's
Brooke, Aubrey & Cricket

I'm Tryin!

I'm Tryin!
You've Come Along Way Baby.

St Anthony's

St Anthony's
Go Paulser!