Friday, November 14, 2008

Appreciation! Day 4 of 30 Days of Positive!



Be an appreciator of the seemingly small things in life; a smile, a kind word, a beautiful flower, a few hours of unstructured time, a laughing child, for it is the small things that become the warp and weft of the fabric of your life.

Lucy MacDonald



This is the day that the LORD has made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
Psalm 118:24
(I just love this picture of the monkey and the pigeon! It makes me so happy! I don't know if it goes with the post but it definietly made me smile.)

3 comments:

BreeWee said...

We look so forward to reading your posts and the monkey is absolutely adorable. this picture makes me happy too...

Bree and I like to read these posts together - they are a great way to start our mornings..

love you
Brooke

Anonymous said...

Awesome! God's little creatures are so precious, and each one is capable of loving...Love the Blog, and I love you, Ericka

Dolphin Boy said...

Oh boy! I'm going to check in daily for these great posts and positive thoughts. I need them these days!

Thanks!

Hayden

Hayden
Fun at the beach

St. Anthony's

St. Anthony's
Brooke, Aubrey & Cricket

I'm Tryin!

I'm Tryin!
You've Come Along Way Baby.

St Anthony's

St Anthony's
Go Paulser!