Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Family: Day 16 of 30 Days of Positive!


Be Thankful For Your Family. For a family teaches us what kind of person we want to be. From the good we can copy how we want to conduct ourselves and from the bad we can "not copy" how we want to conduct ourselves. Either way and in all ways we learn from them. It's how we use and apply what we learn that defines us as a person.
The older I get the more I am thankful for my family. I realize how important they are in my life. They know all about me and like me anyways.
We are not perfect...but we have perfect moments. We are not all the same...but we respect our differences. We don't always agree...but we try to understand. We sometimes cry...but more often we laugh. We always like...but more importantly we always love. I am grateful for all my family members! Thanks to you all- I Love You! (those pictured and those not)




Other things may change us, but we start and end with family.
Anthony Brandt




Heirlooms we don't have in our family. But stories we've got.

Rose Cherin




Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family:Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.

Mother Teresa


In every conceivable manner, the family is link to our past, bridge to our future.



If you ever start feeling like you have the goofiest, craziest, most dysfunctional family in the world, all you have to do is go to a state fair. Because five minutes at the fair, you'll be going, 'you know, we're alright. We are dang near royalty.'
Jeff Foxworthy



A healthy family is sacred territory.




To put the world right in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must first put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must first cultivate our personal life; we must first set our hearts right.






3 comments:

BreeWee said...

Oh I love this! I LOVE that Hawaii family foto! Totally miss you guys, happy turkey day!

don't gobble till ya wobble! :)

Anonymous said...

I miss you all so very much and am so incredibly thankful to be a part of "our family" no matter the differences or craziness within each of us...
Give a big hug to the family from me... love you all- Brooke

Anonymous said...

Love it! God is good all the time....So Thankful for our Family...See you all tomorrow...
Love Ericka and Rodger

Hayden

Hayden
Fun at the beach

St. Anthony's

St. Anthony's
Brooke, Aubrey & Cricket

I'm Tryin!

I'm Tryin!
You've Come Along Way Baby.

St Anthony's

St Anthony's
Go Paulser!