Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My Tornado

" One" of Hayden's Halloween Costumes- The Joker
Paul & Me- Just Clownin Around on Halloween!


Aubrey (The Cowgirl) & Hayden (his other costume) ready for Halloween!



We Made Yummy Carmel Apples


The kiddos making the Carmel Apples




Me carving my pumpkin- I've never missed a year that I can remember!




Paul carving his pumpkin!






Hayden carving his pumpkin!




Aubrey carving her pumpkin!






My new "redneck" look! Just jokin- the hat was a free gift from the Jeep Festival!




Weekend project! Re-landscaping our front planter!





(The Lady in Red...) Aubrey and friends before "Homecoming Dance"



Lookin Good for the Homecoming!




Aubrey & Grandma Judy goofing around while shopping




It's "Paris Ericka" shopping at our new Kohl's!





Shawn & Mom!






Grandma gotta Harley!







Aubrey & Grandma at Orlando Airport/ Mall



I go go go... do do do and then I come up for a breath and realize October is over! October was a packed filled month. Two camping weekends, a visit from my sister in Idaho, Aubrey's homecoming, Aubrey and Hayden's Golf season, Sister's birthday, Mother-in-laws birthday, Re-landscaping our front planter area- (which was long over-do), Halloween and my normal work and workout schedules. I can hardly remember the month! I don't like when that happens... I love my life and don't want it to fly by so quickly. I want to remember the journey- for that is - my life. So hopefully November will be a little bit slower-(the bills come slower that way) or maybe I just need to slow down. Whatever happens I will be grateful for all I have. In the end it's the times, the memories and the insignifigant moments that are the most important.

2 comments:

BreeWee said...

WHOA! Aubrey is smokin' hot! Phew... keep a leash on that girl and make sure Paul has the shot gun handy...

Looks like fun as always, love that about you guys... always up for some fun!

Kainoa and I are trying to come home for Christmas, that would be incredible!
Love & hugs to you all!

Anonymous said...

Awesome Pictures... Love you always Ericka

Hayden

Hayden
Fun at the beach

St. Anthony's

St. Anthony's
Brooke, Aubrey & Cricket

I'm Tryin!

I'm Tryin!
You've Come Along Way Baby.

St Anthony's

St Anthony's
Go Paulser!