Saturday, November 15, 2008

Keep Life Simple- Day 6 of 30 Days of Positive!

November 16th, 2008!!! My Baby Boy Is Thirteen Today.... Such a Special Gift I was Given 13 years ago today. I will never take for granted the Love of A Son!






Click On the Site above and Listen- Even Old Southern Rock can teach us a positive lesson! I have always loved this song- and even more after Hayden was born.




Keep life simple, slow down, love, don't lust after money, know & love what you do, don't worry, follow your heart (God dwells there), bad times will pass, don't sell your soul and most importantly- Don't forget there is a GOD!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank-you to you and Paul and God for creating wonderful Hayden, Love him so much, Ericka

BreeWee said...

I have been trying to get ahold of Hayden.. tell him happy b-day for me and I love him....Brooke

Hayden

Hayden
Fun at the beach

St. Anthony's

St. Anthony's
Brooke, Aubrey & Cricket

I'm Tryin!

I'm Tryin!
You've Come Along Way Baby.

St Anthony's

St Anthony's
Go Paulser!