Friday, November 21, 2008

Laughter- I thought everyone needs to see this one again (Posted in Nov. 2008)

You know, sometimes life just gets too serious...too busy...and too complicated. We don't mean for it to happen, but we wake up one morning to discover the fun has slipped away.
A few years ago a health study determined there are 3 main reasons people can't cope in life:
They live in the past.
They have a low self-esteem.
They can't laugh at themselves.
In fact, the study indicated that we need approximately 12 laughs a day to stay healthy!
SO LAUGH..NOW!
Laughter is the sensation of feeling good all over and showing it principally in one place.
~Josh Billings

Remember, we need laughter sometimes more than food. ~Anna Fellows Johnston


The most wasted of all days is one without laughter. ~e.e. cummings


Laughter is the shortest distance between two people. ~Victor Borge



Laughter is an instant vacation. ~Milton Berle




I came across this joke and thought it was really funny! It reminded me of something I would have said as a child! Seems I always encountered people like this teacher... Ouch!



A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales. The teacher said it was physically impossible for a whale to swallow a human because even though a whale is a very large mammal, its throat is very small. The little girl stated that Jonah was swallowed by a whale. The teacher reiterated that a whale could not swallow a human, it was impossible. The little girl said, “When I get to heaven I will ask Jonah”.The teacher asked, “What if Jonah went to hell?”The little girl replied, “Then you ask him!”

Just Laugh!- Innocence is so adorable!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Laughter I love it! I love to belly laugh and almost pee my pants, it feels so good...Great Blog...Love Ericka

Hayden

Hayden
Fun at the beach

St. Anthony's

St. Anthony's
Brooke, Aubrey & Cricket

I'm Tryin!

I'm Tryin!
You've Come Along Way Baby.

St Anthony's

St Anthony's
Go Paulser!