Monday, January 4, 2010

4 in a row...going strong!

Up at 5:50 a.m.- packed lunches, folded a load of laundry, emptied dishwasher wished Aubrey well as she left for school. Vacation is over...it's a sad thing, it's been so cold here that I have to admit I was getting used to sleeping in a bit and cuddling up and watching movies. Christmas Holiday was definitely a well needed and appreciated rest. Today started off productive, and ended that way! It has been a good day. After making Hayden breakfast and seeing him off, I got busy in the office. Paul and I rearranged it, cleaned it, went through everything and threw out 3 garbage bags full. I balanced the check book (and trust me that takes awhile, I've let it go lately) then we cleaned up the garage and managed to get all the Christmas stuff to storage. Now I'm relaxing, and hoping to watch a good movie. No such luck, I've channel surfed and out of all my 500 channels I can't find one interesting thing. Ha! I remember the days when I was young and had 4 channels. I could always find something then. What's going on? Is my mind just so over stimulated by this modern world that I can't adjust. Or, is it that TV is really lousey most of the time? I think that's what it is. So anyway I'll get to it...keep me honest...what have I put in my mouth today?
Breakfast: 1 egg scrambled, oatmeal with a little dab of yogurt, fresh blueberries and strawberries. 4 oz. fresh OJ.
Lunch: Bowl of my homemade minestrone and an ezekiel turkey sandwich with fresh basil and tomato.
Dinner: small bowl of my homemade minestrone, 4-5 oz. grilled sirloin steak, and a small caesar salad with tomato and cucumber.
Snack: handfull of blueberries...
LOTS Of water...like always.
Well another good day...was planning to got to gym for strength training but didn't get there. It's okay though I was busy all day and there is tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Subsequently, if interested in Mulberry fake purses and handbags and also almost every other method of creator reproductions of vintage designs, people today plus primarily gals, fake chanel handbags began to destination wholly to your internet sector. dior outlet If perhaps, in regards to attire plus boots and shoes shopping for internet is definitely more and more difficult, while it is definitely tougher to uncover the perfect measurements and also an element that works with considerably against your shape, replica gucci in regards to extras, just like baggage and also fragrances, there’s next to nothing located when it comes to your shopper plus a lot. dior outlet Also, when internet browsing supplies prospective buyers a bigger personal privacy, when not one person encounters just what exactly they can be shopping for plus when they can be shopping for them out of, replica burberry handbags lots of come to feel more leisurely deciding upon Prada and also Valentino fake purses and handbags as compared with people have every time they wanted to get them with the pavements, around bare experience.

Hayden

Hayden
Fun at the beach

St. Anthony's

St. Anthony's
Brooke, Aubrey & Cricket

I'm Tryin!

I'm Tryin!
You've Come Along Way Baby.

St Anthony's

St Anthony's
Go Paulser!