Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 2 -

Breakfast: oatmeal, strawberries/ blueberries and 2 strips bacon/ 4 oz grapefruit juice
Lunch: 1- 2 cups Turkey Noodle Soup and half of a cornedbeef sandwich
Dinner: Small blackbean and chicken w/ cilantro, lettuce and salsa burrito...( I was craving Mexican...so I did pretty good.)
Snack: Apple, Tangerine
Lots of water (like always)
1 hour walk with the dogs
1/2 hour walk downtown
Active all day

So it's been a pretty good day- busy, and not too many cravings. Feel good- Very cold......Brrr- saw the most beautiful moon tonight. It was huge and orange!
Not much in the mood to write tonight, but want to stay faithful to my posting.
So far So Good....:-)

No comments:

Hayden

Hayden
Fun at the beach

St. Anthony's

St. Anthony's
Brooke, Aubrey & Cricket

I'm Tryin!

I'm Tryin!
You've Come Along Way Baby.

St Anthony's

St Anthony's
Go Paulser!