Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 3 ...No problem!

Today just flew by...but also seemed very productive. Church was awesome, helped a friend move, helped take down decorations at church, made homemade "Carraba's Minestrone soup" and relaxed this evening wityh my 3 favorite people. (Aubrey, Hayden and Paul). I never really even craved sugar????? Am I back or what?
Breakfast: 2 slices Ezekiel Toast w/ fresh ground peanut butter. 1/2 of a banana and water.
Lunch: California Rolls and water
Dinner: Hamburger (no bun) onion, lettuce, tomato, small salad with Balsamic dressing.
Snack: small organic apple, 4 Kashi crackers, Green tea, and lot's of water... or 5 dark choc. yogurt covered prunes. (small)- oh I nibbled on some soup (1/4 cup) (It will be ready tomorrow)
The kids go back to school tomorrow and it is my last week of SCF vacation. I plan to accomplish a lot of tasks in the office and get everything pending done. I'm gonna appreciate my brain time off for one more week.
Night Night...Brrr it's really cold out, feels good!

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Hey!!! Is ur name Cricket??? Thats a cool name!!! I'm Charolette boring old charolette!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hayden

Hayden
Fun at the beach

St. Anthony's

St. Anthony's
Brooke, Aubrey & Cricket

I'm Tryin!

I'm Tryin!
You've Come Along Way Baby.

St Anthony's

St Anthony's
Go Paulser!