Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Muddy Buddy 2008!


Before The Mud! After The Mud!






My Muddy Husband- Paul & Me!



So we did "Muddy Buddy" again this year! It was fun! Exhausting...Hot and Muggy!

Thank God Paul knows me so well...he let me do most of the biking so I could stay up with him- (well sortof! ) One person must bike and one must run the 6.2 mile course. You can alternate throughout at anytime. You go through swamps- lots of mud- high weeds- ditches- You have to carry eachother piggy back- a tire obstacle- a belly crawl through a mud pit- down a slip and slide... It's a blast, I especially enjoyed dressing for it! Play clothes! Makes you feel like a little kid. It's great cuz it's one of those races that if you are the winner- you didn't have any fun or laughs! We definitely were not the winners- and we had a lot of laughs!







4 comments:

Dolphin Boy said...

Oh my this looks like a lot of fun! Glad you enjoyed it!

By the way....how did you know I wear a little red speedo suit? Per Brooke's comment page? hmmmmmm

Brooke Myers said...

I so would have loved to do this race with Nick, you and Uncle Paul. The guys could have teamed up and you and me. How much fun and I love your outlook on the race "laughs and smiles" sounds like such a good time.
I will try to remember to smile as much as I can and laugh when I can this weekend while racing...

BTW: How was Aub's party? I want to see pictures....

Fish has Legs said...

Oh my gosh, you did the muddy buddy in Orlando...me and my friend were suppose to do that but it was closed out. LOoks like so much fun!!!

-LeAnn

BreeWee said...

Oh my gosh, majorly jealous! THAT looks like the most fun ever! I so wish Jim and I could team up for it... and your shirt is so much fun! "I love my husband"... AWESOME!

Your marriage is so inspiring to me, all you've been through and the love is even stronger- so encouraging! What an awesome team!!

Hayden

Hayden
Fun at the beach

St. Anthony's

St. Anthony's
Brooke, Aubrey & Cricket

I'm Tryin!

I'm Tryin!
You've Come Along Way Baby.

St Anthony's

St Anthony's
Go Paulser!