Friday, May 16, 2008

TGIF

This week has zoomed by! We started lifting weights at the Y this week and I'm feelin strong! I'm really liking it. I have such a staring problem at the gym though. I can't help it. (Poor Paul- he has a nosey wife) Not in a critical way , but I just notice everyone. I watch their techniques- I love the little old men! They are adorable. Givin it their all... Talking about there hip replacements / bum knees, etc... but still trying to stay in shape and keep living. They inspire me!
It is a scorcher out so after work we're heading to the beach for an ocean swim. Haven't ocean swam since St. Anthony's...so it's about time.
Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Brooke Myers said...

enjoy your swim today... I did mine this morning and forget to soak in the beauty of it all. I was more into the technique...
So enjoy enjoy.
I still think about the before st. anthony's race day swim.. that was so much fun the five of us.
love you all

Dolphin Boy said...

Brooke swam with me today in the ocean and she has the same issue as you...starring. She was starring at me the whole time. She says she wasn't enjoying her swim but I think she did!!!

Must be my speedos!

BreeWee said...

Have a GREAT ocean swim...
I think the same thing about poor Jim (I am a nosy wife too...) I guess other than the long fingers and nails I got more of your similarities than I thought!
Good on you for lifting weights too!

BreeWee said...

Have a GREAT ocean swim...
I think the same thing about poor Jim (I am a nosy wife too...) I guess other than the long fingers and nails I got more of your similarities than I thought!
Good on you for lifting weights too!

Hayden

Hayden
Fun at the beach

St. Anthony's

St. Anthony's
Brooke, Aubrey & Cricket

I'm Tryin!

I'm Tryin!
You've Come Along Way Baby.

St Anthony's

St Anthony's
Go Paulser!