Friday, May 2, 2008

Want To Be Liked? Lift People's Spirits!

Seem's like everyone is wanting to bring everyone down lately! I know I am sometimes guilty of it. The radio- T.V. and local papers are full of nothing but negative crap. It's so easy to get caught up in it. It can drown you. So last week I told myself to crawl out of that pool and live! Live happily- I completed my first Olympic Distance Tri. (St. Anthony's) Paul, Aubrey my niece Bree and Brooke were in it too. That was an experience I will never forget. Granted I may have been the slowest but I ran in their footsteps and it was incredible! I learned so much in the course of my training. Bree I will never be able to thank enough for my training schedule. My family was a huge ball of encouragement and I love them even more for that. They believed in me when I had doubts.
Lift people's spirit. Give them a little extra inspiration. Help build up their strength. They will like you for it. You'll have a warm place in their hearts for always.

5 comments:

Brooke Myers said...

Aunt Cricket,
you did such a wonderful job at the race and seeing you out there made the day even more special.
You, Uncle Paul, and the kids have made my life even more special by being a part of it and helping me through some hard times.
Thanks for always loving me no matter what...I can not even express how important each of you are to me every day...

BreeWee said...

Yay you finally got the blog up and running!
If I haven't told you lately I am so so so proud of you & all that you are as a person! ACTUALLY the whole Richau family is amazing!
See you all soon and I wish you were here...

heather said...

Hey well look at you! I know your going to be an awesome blogger.

Brooke Myers said...

This was so much fun cheering her on.. So glad we were all here to be able to make the excitement even more...
I can not believe her race...

Love you all

Hayden said...

hey mom I luv r blog thanks soo much for making it I think it looks great love you byyyyyyy.......

Hayden

Hayden
Fun at the beach

St. Anthony's

St. Anthony's
Brooke, Aubrey & Cricket

I'm Tryin!

I'm Tryin!
You've Come Along Way Baby.

St Anthony's

St Anthony's
Go Paulser!